Nexigen EDR cybersecurity solution detects and defuses file-less malware and other advanced attacks in real-time to protect data and prevent breaches.
These steps prevent data exfiltration, command and control (C&C) communications, file tampering, and ransomware encryption. At the same time, Nexigen EDR cybersecurity solution backend continues to gather additional evidence, enrich event data and classify the incidents.
Nexigen EDR surgically stops data breaches and ransomware damage automatically, allowing business continuity even on already compromised devices.
- Leverage OS-centric detection, highly accurate in detecting stealthy infiltrated attacks, including memory-based and “living off the land” attacks
- Stop breaches in real-time and eliminate threat dwell time
- Achieve analysis of entire log history
- Prevent ransomware encryption, file, and registry tempering
- Continuously validate the classification of threats
- Enhance signal-to-noise ratio and eliminate alert fatigue