EDR “Endpoint Device & Response”
Gather & Analyze Security Threat-Related Information
Nexigen’s Endpoint Detection and Protection services deliver real-time visibility and analysis of threats to your endpoints as one of the most innovative cybersecurity products in today’s market.
Our proactive approach reduces attack surface immediately while preventing malware infection in future occurrences through customizable playbooks that automate response procedures for remediation when necessary.
We can help your organization identify and stop breaches in real-time automatically and efficiently, without overwhelming cybersecurity teams with a slew of false alarms or disrupting business IT operations.
Not all EDR’s are the same.
Legacy security tools are burdensome and cannot keep up with the fast-moving threats of today. They require manual triage, which is time-consuming for cybersecurity teams already struggling to deal with what’s on their plate without assistance from automated solutions like EDRs.
Legacy EDR cybersecurity tools drive up the cost of cybersecurity operations and can slow network processes and capabilities, negatively impacting business.
Nexigen’s EDR Solutions, Features, and Benefits
Discover and Predict
Nexigen EDR delivers the most advanced cybersecurity automated attack surface policy control with vulnerability assessments and IoT security that allows security teams to:
- Discover and control rogue devices (e.g., unprotected or unmanaged devices) and IoT devices
- Track applications and ratings
- Discover and mitigate system and application vulnerabilities with virtual patching
- Reduce the attack surface with risk-based proactive policies
Nexigen EDR cybersecurity solution uses a machine learning antivirus engine to stop malware pre-execution. This cross-OS NGAV capability is configurable and comes built into the single, lightweight agent, allowing users to assign anti-malware protection to any endpoint group without requiring additional installation.
- Enable machine learning, kernel-based NGAV
- Enrich findings with real-time threat intelligence feeds from a continuously updated cloud database
- Protect disconnected endpoints with offline protection
- USB device control
Investigate and Hunt
Nexigen EDR cybersecurity solution automatically enriches data with detailed information on malware pre and post-infection to conduct forensics on infiltrated endpoints.
Its unique interface provides helpful guidance with best practices and suggests the next logical steps for security analysts.
- Automate investigation with minimal interruption to end users
- Automatically defuse and block threats, allowing security analysts to hunt on their own time
- Patented code-tracing technology delivers full attack chain and stack visibility even if the device is offline
- Preserve memory snapshots of in-memory attacks for memory-based threat hunting
- Guide interface displays clear explanations of why the event is flagged as suspicious or malicious, lists corresponding MITRE attack framework, as well as logical
Respond and Remediate
Nexigen EDR cybersecurity solution orchestrates incident response operations using tailor-made playbooks with cross-environment insights.
Streamline incident response and remediation processes, manually or automatically roll back malicious changes done by already contained threats—on a single device or devices across the environment.
- Automate incident classification and enhance the signal-to-alert ratio
- Standardize incident response procedures with playbook automation
- Optimize security resources by automating incident response actions such as removing files, terminating malicious processes, reversing persistent changes,
- notifying users, isolating applications and devices, and opening tickets
- Enable contextual-based incident response using incident classification and the subjects of the attacks (e.g., endpoint groups)
Detect and Defuse
Nexigen EDR cybersecurity solution detects and defuses file-less malware and other advanced attacks in real-time to protect data and prevent breaches.
These steps prevent data exfiltration, command and control (C&C) communications, file tampering, and ransomware encryption. At the same time, Nexigen EDR cybersecurity solution backend continues to gather additional evidence, enrich event data and classify the incidents.
Nexigen EDR surgically stops data breaches and ransomware damage automatically, allowing business continuity even on already compromised devices.
- Leverage OS-centric detection, highly accurate in detecting stealthy infiltrated attacks, including memory-based and “living off the land” attacks
- Stop breaches in real-time and eliminate threat dwell time
- Achieve analysis of entire log history
- Prevent ransomware encryption, file, and registry tempering
- Continuously validate the classification of threats
- Enhance signal-to-noise ratio and eliminate alert fatigue
Security Fabric Integration
Nexigen EDR cybersecurity solution leverages the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture and integrates with many Security Fabric components, including Firewall, Sandbox, and SIEM.
- Firewall – EDR management can instruct enhanced response actions for FortiGate, such as suspending or blocking an IP address following an infiltration attack.
- NAC “Network Access Control” – EDR shares endpoint threat intelligence and discovered assets with NAC. With Syslog sharing, EDR management can instruct enhanced response actions for NAC, such as isolating a device.
- Sandbox – EDR native integration with Sandbox automatically submits files to the sandbox in the cloud, supporting real-time event analysis and classification.
- SIEM – EDR sends events and alerts to SIEM for threat analysis and forensic investigation. SIEM can also utilize JSON and REST APIs to further integrate with EDR.
- Labs – EDR native integration with Labs allows up-to-date intelligence, supporting real-time incident classification to enable accurate incident response playbook activation.
Piece of Mind – Sleep Well at Night!
The biggest benefit of using Nexigen is a piece of mind. Knowing that they are managing our IT and watching our back is a tremendous benefit to us. I like to sleep well at night and knowing that Nexigen will be there for us when we need them most lets me do that. They respond timely and have most issues resolved in a short amount of time. Even issues I expect to take considerable time are resolved quicker than I expect. You aren’t going to find more knowledgeable IT people that are easier to work with than Nexigen. Just do it!
Responsive and Knowledgeable – Leave Your IT to the Pros.
Nexigen allows us to focus on our core business instead of worrying about managing our IT infrastructure. Also, they were able to quickly recover from a ransomware attack quickly and efficiently with very little interruption to our operations. The team is responsive and knowledgeable. I always get through promptly when support is required.
Have an IT Guy in Every Cubicle!
There have been many positive changes since Nexigen started serving our IT needs, but the most noticeable change is the near-instant service any day any time. And it’s not just answering the phone, they are almost always able to fix my problem very quickly. It’s like having an IT guy in every cubicle. The instant response and fast resolution of issues it what sets Nexigen apart. Don’t hesitate, they prove their worth immediately. You have all the resources you need without paying them to game in the server room. If that is appealing to you, do it!
Trustworthy and Honest Company
I joined Crown Plastics in November 2021, and thus picked up where my predecessor left off with Nexigen and the project they had started here at Crown.
The first step to success was meeting and working with Robert Thompson and the team working to make our company more secure and capable to handle any downtime that we might experience. The options and offerings that Nexigen provided are top notch and customizable to the business needs. In fact, Nexigen keeps growing and offering more programs and services to keep pace with the worlds growing threats and monitoring challenges.
There is always a difference between choosing a service and choosing a partner providing a service. Nexigen sets themselves apart in this manner from other companies… and when approached by other companies, (and we always are) they can’t stack up to the services provided. Or the people that provide that customer service.
In summary, if you are looking for a straightforward, honest company to provide you with the technology to take your business to the next level, the partner that will look out for your business and protect your blindside, choose Nexigen.
I’ll Have What They’re Having
We have been Nexigen customers for 10+ years, and we consider them a vital part of our team. The multiple layers of service that Nexigen provides set them apart from other IT providers and give my firm the quick answers we need at times, as well as the expertise for bigger issues or upgrades. The Nexigen Help Desk is always accessible to troubleshoot minor issues that might arise, while the sales and experienced tech staff that really understand our firm’s existing systems and needs are also just a phone call away. The biggest differentiators that I have noticed are 1) accessibility and responsiveness and 2) accurate pricing and timing estimates.
A True Partner Developing Solutions for the Future.
Nexigen has been a true partner for us. They really take the time to understand our future goals and provide solutions not just for the moment but the future of our organization.
Nexigen provides all our IT Infrastructure. The one-stop Help Desk for our employees allows our internal IT department to stay focused on software applications and business support. As well, Nexigen provides on-site services upon request. The knowledgeable staff and flexibility in services are perfect for our mid-size Company. Nexigen’s IT support of our infrastructure has enabled exponential expansion of finance branches and retail locations.
Request a Free Consultation
A tech professional will get in touch with you to discuss your specific IT needs.